We live in a time when so many worthwhile agencies and community resources (of all sizes) are being told do "do more with less." Despite the financial crunch that many of us are facing, PEP provides an invaluable and diverse range of supports to hundreds of individuals with disabilities (and their families) every week.
We couldn't accomplish this without our many Community Partners, each contributing in their own way to help PEP sustain its mission.
PEP gets 70% of its funding from federal, state and local government sources, provided through legislated mandates for support. The remaining 30% of PEP's revenue is raised from earned income, grants from foundations, and donations from individuals and service groups.
PEP is always seeking out new business, industry and philanthropic groups that could have a stake in PEP's mission. And individuals and community groups are welcome to participate in the agency's future with financial underwriting, single gifts or memorials, summer camp sponsorships, or in-kind donations (office or recreational equipment, clothing, professional services).
Any amount of financial support is welcome. PEP can accept (and give you information on) direct giving, the United Way Donor Option (code #1683 in southeastern PA), estate planning, scholarships for disability-education and our summer camp, and much more. Most contributions are tax- deductible.
No matter how you invest in PEP, and for what amount, your personal support can help PEP sustain the continuous quality of its programs and services - that make a real difference in the lives of individuals with disabilities.
For more information, please contact:
Ms. Theresa Malandra
1200 South Broad Street
Philadelphia, PA 19146
Back to Home